Look it Up

Monday, March 27, 2023

blark TTRPG Values

you don't need to lie a player. If you ask me something I'll tell it or I won't tell you anything.

if i seem to meet you halfway, its because i think you're smart enough to make it across the other half. 

I write 2in6, not as 2-in-6. I just prefer it. (this has made a lot of people angry) (I will not relent) (Sadly, i have relented)

Speaking of, a 2in6 chance of something happening is always applicable. Anything worth happening has a 2in6 chance at it.

Furthermore 2d6 is great for most anything.

display small things prominently and big things hidden in plain sight.

everything is copy.

disdain is healthy, but try to be decent.

poor writing does not make poor play

more so than words or vision have a voice

you are smarter than a book

play is praxis

the designer liberates no one

find comfort in your mousehole

if it sounds like what im saying is obvious its because it really is  

luke gearing included somewhere a quote that the knife is the greatest tool of creation. I would like to shine a spotlight on the spoon, which scoops and cuts poorly! Idk where im going with this metaphor yet, but wisdom lies in the art before us. Nothing is truly new.


updates in red 7/31/23

updates in blue 8/22/2023 
updates in green 3/14/2024

No comments:

Post a Comment